Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Starting in Whitehorse with the more rounded mountains of the Yukon’s interior valley, the South Klondike Highway rises as you approach Carcross and the Southern Lakes region. The road borders some of these large, long, beautiful lakes before rising over the rugged coastal mountains and then descending into the Alaskan Coast, where Skagway and Haines is located.
The Haines Road follows the wide valley of the Chilkat River until it steeply rises through thick forests to the magnificent mountain scenery of the Chilkat Pass. Kluane National Park and Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, contains Canada’s highest mountains and the largest non-polar icefield in the world.
Day 1: Arrival Whitehorse
After airport pickup, you'll be transferred to your hotel. As one of the most sought-after Northern experiences, a Yukon vacation is only complete with a viewing of the Aurora Borealis cascading across the Yukon night sky. Accommodation: Whitehorse
Day 2: Skagway
On your way to Skagway, stop at the smallest desert in the world, the Carcross desert. Visit Carcross, a charming lakeshore village teeming with gold-rush and First Nations history. Optionally, you can join the famous White Pass and Yukon Route small-track train on the way to Skagway. Accommodation: Skagway
Day 3: Skagway - Haines
Explore Skagway and Dye, the start of the Chilkoot Trail. Via ferry, travel through the Lynn Fjord. With some luck, you may see seals, whales, bald eagles and the giant Alaska brown bears, making this area their home. Haines is a picturesque fishing village. Accommodation: Haines
Day 4: Haines – Haines Junction
Leaving Haines, the road travels along the braided banks of the Chilkat River. This is North America’s best eagle viewing area. The historic Klukshu Village is inhabited in the summer months only and there might be an opportunity to see Salmon in the river and to taste some traditional bread called bannock or smoked salmon. Accommodation: Haines Junction
Day 5: Haines Junction – Whitehorse
Visit the Kluane National Park Visitor Information Centre for interpretive displays and an audio-visual presentation. Depending on the level of interest among the passengers, your tour operator can also organize a spectacular flight by bush plane over the immense glaciers of the park (optional). Return to Whitehorse in the early afternoon.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kluane National Park
- Airport Shuttle in Whitehorse
- Expert guidance on the entire trip
- Small Groups (max. 20 passengers)
- Aurora Viewing evening tour at the Aurora Centre
- 4 night accommodation in hotel or motel
- 4 Continental breakfast
- All overland transportation
- Sightseeing tour in Skagway
- Ferry Skagway-Haines
- Entrance fees for National Parks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to the nature of this tour last-minute changes to the itinerary are a possibility and are left up to the discretion of the guide.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.