Follow in the footsteps of poets like Wordsworth, and capture your best shots of England's most beautiful landscapes on this 7-hour small-group Lake District photography tour from Windermere. Explore the national park by minibus, pausing to walk to the best views of lakes like Grasmere, Coniston Water, Blea Tarn, and Windermere. You'll also visit Hawskhead village and Beatrix Potter's garden, stop at a classic lakeside tearoom, and enjoy a ferry ride.
Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Your local guide will collect you from Windermere Station or your hotel in Windermere, Bowness, or Ambleside in good time for the 9:30am start of your Lake District photography tour.
Famous for its natural beauty since the time of the Romantic poets, the Lake District looks wonderful even through a window. Yet to make the most of your day and capture images that will last a lifetime, join your local guide on short walks to viewpoints that unleash lesser-seen vistas – perfect for photographers, whatever device you're using.
Over the day, you'll get the chance to capture the reflecting waters of Windermere, Grasmere, Coniston Water, and Blea Tarn. You'll visit Hill Top and explore Beatrix Potter's garden, admire pretty Hawkshead village, snap shots of the Langdale Pikes, and find the very best viewpoints at the Claife Viewing Station.
You'll stop for lunch at a typically English lakeside tea room. Choose to order lunch or an early cream tea here, or bring your own picnic. At the end of the day, enjoy a short ride across Lake Windermere on the Windermere Ferry, which has been operating for over 500 years. You'll be back at your hotel around 4:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.