Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Day 1: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Great Mosque
In the morning, our guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. Then we will transfer you to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Eighth Wonder of the World. The lifelike warriors and horses were orderly arranged in battle formations, which were believed to be the guards of the first emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum. Lunch is arranged by yourself, but our guide is glad to offer you some suggestions.
In the afternoon, we will drive you back to downtown and escort you to visit the Great Mosque that is considered to be a perfect combination of Islamic culture and traditional Chinese architecture. Later on we will leave you some free time to explore the nearby famous Muslim bazaar where many delicious local snacks, unique and interesting souvenirs may arouse your interest. When the day tour is over, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight accommodation is not included.
Day 2: City Wall, Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi History Museum
Today you will start your day with a visit the City Wall, another famous landmark of the city. Built in the Ming Dynasty (around 14th century), Xi'an City Wall is the best-preserved one in China. Standing on the City Wall, you can have a bird's eye view of this ancient city. If time permits, you can either take a walk or have a short cycling on the wall to explore the history of the city from every brick and tile. Later we continue to visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Lunch is arranged by yourself, but our guide is glad to offer you some suggestions.
In the afternoon, we will spend time at Shaanxi History Museum. There are more than 370,000 historical relics exhibited in the museum according to the time and themes, spanning from the prehistory to modern China. It is not exaggeration that you could trace the thousands of years' Chinese history here in hours. As the visit comes to the end, our guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Terracotta Warrior, Xian
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on both Day 1 and Day 2
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Overnight accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.