Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
Day 1: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Small Wild Goose Pagoda and City Wall
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. Today your trip starts from the tremendous underground army that was built to protect Emperor Qinshihuang after his death, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will visit the three pits in the museum. The No.1 Pit is the largest and first unearthed pit, which has over 6,000 full-scale terracotta warriors and horses. At present, about 1,000 of them have been unearthed and ranked at a well-organized battle array. These warriors' facial expressions could be seen clearly although they have been buried for more than 2,000 years. Lunch is on your own arrangement with our guide's assistance.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. If time permits, you have the option to cycle on the City Wall is quite a wonderful experience. After that we will drive you back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Overnight accommodation is not included.
Day 2: Great Mosque, Bell and Drum Towers, and Hanyangling Museum
After picking you up at your hotel, our guide and driver will transfer you to visit the Great Mosque. It would be very quiet in the morning and you may enjoy peaceful time there. Outside of the mosque is the bustling Muslim Street where you may find delicious local snacks and interesting souvenirs. Later on you will visit the Bell and Drum Towers that are within walking distance from the mosque. Located in the center of the city, the towers have witnessed the city's development since the Ming Dynasty. Lunch is for your own arrangement.
In the afternoon, we drive you to visit the Hanyangling Museum, the tomb of a emperor and empress in Han Dynasty. At the museum, visitors are also able to go into the grave and have a close look at this thousand-year-old royal tomb. Then we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Great Mosque, Xian
- Entrance fees
- Private guide and driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off for both Day 1 and Day 2
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.