Idiomas da excursão
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Opção ideal para famílias
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Hotel pick up around 9am. Visit the Terra-Cotta Warriors Museum, which is the Eighth Wonder of the World, the biggest on-site museum in China with thousands of Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses made more than 2,000 years ago. You will definitely be impressed by the magnificent formation. After the Museum, head to the Traditional Cave Dwelling - the best preserved old house where modern farmers still live in. You will have close encounters with local people. Lunch at a nice local restaurant or by your request at your own cost.
After lunch, spend some time at the top of the City Wall. Protecting Xi’an for more than 600 years, the City Wall is the best preserved and most complete wall surviving the long history of China. It is about 40 feet (12 meters) tall, 40 to 46 feet (12 to 14 meters) wide, and 49 feet (15 to 18 meters) thick at the base. The entire circumference is about 45 feet (13.7 kilometers). You will be allowed to take a walk or take a go-cart to go around this old but well preserved wall for one and a half hours. Drop-off at your hotel at the end of the tour around 6pm.
Optional Evening activity: Tang Dynasty Dinner Show
Day 2: Hanyangling Museum→ Big Wild Goose Pagoda →Bell and Drum Tower Square→Muslim Quarter
Hotel pick up around 9am In the morning, visit the Hangyangling Museum, which is also called “JingDi’s Tomb”. It is located near the airport about 19 miles (30 km) north of Xian City. This is a burial site for Emperor Jingdi and his wife, Empress Wangzhi. This tomb could be dated back to 2,100 years ago. It is the only underground museum in China. Lunch at a nice local restaurant or by your request at your own cost.
After lunch, drive to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. This is a Tang Dynasty Buddhist temple dated back to 1,300 years ago. You will learn many historical facts and enjoy interesting legends here.
Drive to downtown Xi'an city after the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, you will see the Bell and Drum Towers Square and Muslim Quarter. The Bell Tower and Drum Tower are the landmarks of Xi’an as they were built in the very center of the city about 600 years ago. Muslim Quarter is to the north of the Drum Tower, which boasts various local snacks and special souvenirs. Hotel drop-off at the end of the tour around 6pm.
Day 3: Mt. Huashan Hiking Tour
Hotel pickup around 7:30am. Hike on Mt. Huashan which is labeled as "the First Odd Mountain in the World." Hotel drop-off at the end of the tour around 6pm.
Note: please bring some food, snacks, and water for a quick lunch.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Departure at the hotel you have specified in Xian City.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Biking on the City Wall
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees
- West peak cable car & shuttle bus on Mt Huashan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.