Idiomas da excursão
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui café da manhã
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Upon your arrive in Xining Airport or Train Station, you will be transferred to Lete Youth Hostel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Drive to Rebgong
Drive to Rebkong; Morning visits at Upper and Lower Sanggeshong Monasteries where you will see some of the most well-known thangka paintings and Tibetan traditional arts. In the afternoon, visit Gomar Stupa and Rongwu Gonchen Monastery. It is the mother monastery of 35 other monasteries in the region. Overnight: Homestay in Rebgong.
Day 3: Drive to Labrang
In the morning, you will drive 93 miles (150 kilometers) to Sanggchu (Xia’he) to visit Labrang Monastery. You can walk in the streets of Labrang and enjoy Tibetan market. Overnight: Baoma Hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Taktsang Lhamu
Drive 4 hours to Taktsang Lhamu (Lang'mu'si). Overnight: Medium Hotel.
Day 5: Hike
A day of hiking in Langmusi both by foot and horse. (experience horseback riding). Overnight: Medium Hotel.
Day 6: Drive to Shetso Lake
Drive to Shetso Lake via Machu County and camp by the Shore of Shetso Lake. Meet the Yaks and Nomad Crew to prepare Nyenpo Yurtse trek. You could also walk along the shore and wander into nearby mountains on your own. Shetso Lake is the most beautiful lake in the geo-park. The shores are carpeted with wild flowers unleashing intoxicating perfume aroma. You camp here for the first night. Overnight: Camp.
Day 7: Nyenpo Yurtse Trek Day 1
Average altitude for today is 13,255 ft (4,040 m). Walking distance is around 6 mi (9 km). Overnight: Camp.
Day 8: Nyenpo Yurtse Trek Day 2
Average altitude is 12,467 ft (3,800 m). Walking distance is around 6 mi (10 km). Overnight: Camp.
Day 9: Nyenpo Yurtse Trek day 3
Average altitude is 13,429 ft (4,093 m). Walking distance is around 9 mi (15 km). Drive to Jigdril or Machen County once the trekking ends around lunch time. Overnight: Medium Hotel
Day 10: Drive to Qinghai Lake
Drive to south shore of the Qinghai Lake. Overnight: Nomad Tent Camp near the lake
Day 11: Drive Back to Xining
Before driving to Xining, you will hike on Shala-pass 12,467 ft (3,800 m) for 1 to 2 hours where you will have a panoramic view of the Qinghai Lake and great scenery with animals and camp sites of Tibetan nomad herders. Drop in Lete Youth Hostel at arrival in Xining. Overnight: Lete Youth Hostel
Day 12: Transfer to Airport or Train Station
You will be transferred to the Airport or Train Station in Xining where the tour concludes.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tibet Nomads in Amdo
- Accommodation as per itinerary (8 nights in a clean & neat hotel)
- Camping (3 nights on the mountain, near Mt. Nyenpo Yurtse)
- One-time horse riding experience (1 to 2hours)
- Yaks and local nomad support for trekking days
- Breakfasts and full board meal during the trekking
- Transportation (Mini Bus)
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Professional Tibetan adventure guide
- Two bottles of mineral water per day
- Lunch and dinner except during trekking day
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Packing light during the trekking days. Leave unnecessary luggage with the staff in the car
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.