- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Preço competitivo
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Day 2: Markets, monks and Mohinga tour in the early morning, Explore what's going on in Yangon when most other people are still sleeping, Yangon's main fish market it is especially lively in the morning when the fish are offloaded. Continue to fruit and vegetable market. Around this time the monks will be walking through the streets of Yangon to collect their alms and you will wait for them to pass and donate a bit of food to them. (B)
Day 3: Wake up for a slow morning. Before setting of towards new adventures, explore the last bits of Yangon if you please. Or stay in until checkout time at 12:00 noon. (B)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Yangon Urban - 1 Traveller
***** Green Season Promotion period 1 May - 30 Sep 2016 ***** Price of a single traveler for 3 day Yangon Tour Includes Airport Pickup
A partir de
USD 354,06Detalhes de preços
Yangon Urban - 2+ travelers
***** Green Season Promotion period 1 May - 30 Sep 2016 ***** Price of 2+ persons traveling together for 3 day Yangon Tour Includes Airport Pickup
A partir de
USD 209,19Detalhes de preços
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 2 nights accommodation at centrally located hotel.
- Transportation from Yangon airport to your hotel. Transfers during your morning tour.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Tips for your guides
- Tours and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Visa to Myanmar
- Onwards journey from Yangon
- Self-transfers and free day transportation highlighted in the itinerary
All other expenses not stated as included in the above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The tour includes airport pickup. Please remember to give us your arrival details upon booking.
- The best time to visit is from November to February when it is dry and temperatures are at their lowest. Day temperatures are around 20-25 degrees, while night temperatures in December – January can drop to below 10 degrees. The rainy season runs from the end of May until the end of September and can bring heavy and regular rainfall. From Mar to May the temperature can rise to above 40 degrees.