Choose a basic or advanced photography lesson depending on your skill level and preferences. Your photography adventure starts at 3:30pm, and your exact trailhead departure point will be confirmed after booking. Follow your guide in your car or on foot through Yosemite National Park to your photo locations. Along with your own camera, be sure to bring along any other equipment you'll need such as a sturdy tripod, lenses, filters, extra memory cards and extra batteries.
Basic Photo Lesson: Icons of Yosemite Valley Whether you’re shooting in black and white or color, your photos of Yosemite Valley’s most iconic locations will surely be beautiful. Your instructor will discuss basic techniques including depth of field, hyperfocal distance, exposure techniques, metering, the zone system, white balance and composition.
Begin at the Church Bowl parking lot and picnic area, where Ansel Adams shot two famous images, and make your way to Inspiration Point on Wawona Road, offering epic sunset photo opportunities.
Advanced Photo Lesson: Icons of the High Sierra After the winter snows have given way to the warm days of summer, the High Sierra affords a romantic grandeur: granite domes, jagged peaks, wildflower meadows, sparkling lakes and wildlife all around.
Begin at Olmsted Point, a favorite site of many photographers, and travel to Tenaya Lake to explore its granite shores, erratic boulders, stunted trees and majestic reflections.
Afterwards, continue to Tuolumne Meadows, where several different stops will yield views of the meadows, Mt Dana, the Cathedral Range, the Tuolumne River, Lembert Dome and more. If conditions permit, evening alpen glow will blanket the Sierra crest and provide you with a vibrant, luminous scene even after the sun has dropped below the horizon.
Perfect for more experienced photographers, this lesson covers advanced techniques for photographing wildlife and macro subjects. Topics covered include depth of field, hyperfocal distance, exposure techniques, metering, the zone system, white balance and composition.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Basic Photo Lesson
Shoot iconic locations in Yosemite Valley while learning basic techniques. Suitable for beginner photographers.
A partir de
USD 281,25Detalhes de preços
Advanced Photo Lesson
Shoot iconic locations in the High Sierra while learning advanced techniques for photographing wildlife and macro subjects. Suitable for more experienced photographers.
A partir de
USD 281,25Detalhes de preços
Yosemite Photo Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Camera equipment - customer must provide their own camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please provide your hotel and contact information (phone number, email and accommodations) in the Special Requirements box at checkout. Hotel information is for guides' reference only; pickup/drop-off is not included.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Items recommended to bring: camera, sturdy tripod, lenses, filters, extra memory cards, extra batteries, gloves, extra layer of clothing, jacket, sunscreen, hat, snacks and water
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please dress in athletic-wear
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Note: the special of 10% off applies only to the Advanced Photography Lesson
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.