Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
11.00h (8.00h on Sundays) - public passenger boat departs Zadar from Old Town port
11.50h (8.50h on Sundays) - you arrive to Molat and our guide greets you as you get of the public passenger boat
12.30h after introduction to sea kayaking we head out to the islands (depending on weather conditions). We visit beaches, different islands and have a picnic lunch (not included).
16.30h (19.00h on Sundays) - we finish in one of Molat's port and you have free time to get back on the ferry for Zadar (finishing time depends on the ferry time table)
This itinerary serves as approximate guide as the aim of the tour is to give you an authentic Croatian adventure. The route may change during the trip to take the advantage of any possible opportunity, such as the weather conditions or according to the groupʼs preferences. Please note that weather conditions, transport delays and other factors may influence the itinerary.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
You need to catch the public passenger boat operated by Jadrolinija departing from Zadar Old Town harbour. It departs just 50m from Jadrolinija ticketing office.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sea kayaking in crystal clear waters Zadar Croatia
- Professional guide for day's kayaking
- Touring kayaks (single or double) with all supporting gear (sprey decks, life jackets, dry bags)
- Nautical map of the area
- Food and drinks
- Transport from Zadar to Molat and back (around 10EUR return ticket)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Prior kayaking experience is not a requirement
- Basic fitness level is recommended