Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
After visiting a local farm and tasting traditional food and drinks, we take a short walk down the hill to Kuda’s Bridge – one of the nicest places in the hinterland of Zadar. The place is actually called Deveterci (or Niners) because of 9 small cascades.
Kuda's Bridge has been built at the turn of the 18th to the 19th century. A legend says that a young guy called Kuda wanted to be closer to his loved one who lived on the other bank of the river. So he built the bridge with 12 arches out of travertine blocks and just as many pillars. The last two arches are now damaged but Kuda's Bridge still stands despite time and high waters in the winter.
Next, visit an Orthodox monastery on the Krupa River banks. No previous experience is needed and even children from 6 years of age can participate when accompanied by parents. Don’t forget to bring your sun cream, picnic and water. In case of colder weather take a long-sleeved shirt. This activity program is a well-balanced mixture of activity, nature and culture.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Trekking Krupa River canyon
1 day trekking excursion
A partir de
USD 38,06Detalhes de preços
Trekking tour with transfer
We provide a transfer from the area.
A partir de
USD 54,37Detalhes de preços
Krupa River canyon
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Weather - the summers are typically warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are comfortable for hiking, paddling, and swimming. Rain is always a possibility in Croatia so it is essential to bring adequate rain wear and a jacket in case of inclement weather.In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, we will reschedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the rescheduling is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.