Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de assentos disponível
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
- Diversas opções de menu à escolha
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Comentário gravado reproduzido em fones de ouvido
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Meet your tour guide at your per-arranged time and place, probably your hotel. We start with the transfer from Zurich to Chur, the travel takes one hour. Chur is the capital town of the canton "Graubünden" and repudetly the oldest town in Switzerland. A walk around in the old town proves this declaration, we'll pass old houses and churches.
After the city walk, we’re heading back to the train station, where the “Glacier Express” awaits us.
Take a seat behind large panoramic windows on your pre-arranged seat. The train continues in direction of Diesentis, through the "Grand Canyon of Switzerland", the source-area of the "Rhein"-river. The train passes closed between the rocks and the river - one of the highlights of this travel! During the journey from Chur to Diesentis, lunch will be served at your seat. From Disentis, the train engages the coghwheel now and is climbing up from 1600m above sea level to the "Operalp" pass on 2033m above sea level. Once reached the top, the train is descending down to 1440m above sea level within 20 minutes. The train will arrive in Andermatt and stops there for 20 minutes, perfect time to take some pictures of the train. Andermatt is a small village in the canton of "Uri" surrounded by mountains and now a touristical attraction with the new 5-star-hotel "Chedi".
The journey continues through the 15 kilometer long "Furka" base tunnel, constructed in 1982 to save travel time from Brig to Andermatt.We’re traveling through the “Goms” valley in direction of Brig. This valley is known as a destination for hiking (summer time) and winter sports. After two hours travel time from Andermatt away, we arrive in Brig. At Brig we leave the Glacier-Express train and take a little time, to have a walk through the pedestrian zone in Brig. We’ll show you the place, where the water level was 4 meter high in 1993, where the local river flooded the city center.
From Brig, we take the long distance train heading to Zurich. Passing the Alps by a 34 kilometers long train tunnel, we travel along lake of Thun, through Bern towards Zurich, where the tour ends.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Guided day tour on legendary "Glacier Express" route from Chur to Brig. Enjoy during a 3 hours train ride in the panoramic coach a typical lunch, served at your seat.
A partir de
USD 539,83Detalhes de preços
Holder of Swiss Pass get reduction on the travel price. It's mandatory to take the Swiss Pass with you! Swiss Pass is a product of Switzerland tourism and can be found on official website.
A partir de
USD 441,21Detalhes de preços
- All taxes, fees and handling charges (reductions for Swiss Rail Pass holder apply if option selected at time of booking)
- Local and professional guide
- Headphones on board the train
- Your own booklet with information about the journey
- Assigned seating on the Glacier Express route Chur-Brig
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour provider will be in contact after booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.