Aproveite esta excursão de 8 horas em Abu Dhabi nesta emocionante city tour! A excursão começa com um embarque às 9h, em qualquer local de Dubai, pelo seu guia. Depois disso, você será levado até Abu Dhabi, a uma viagem de cerca de 2 horas em um SUV, onde você será capaz de ver a oitava maior mesquita do mundo, a Ilha Breakwater, o Palácio dos Emirados, o Palácio Presidencial, o Marian Mall, o Mercado de tâmaras e o Mercado de tapetes e, por fim, a Ilha Yas e o Ferrari World. Esta excursão terminará com um passeio de volta a Dubai.
We were picked up in a very comfortable car that sat two groups of three. We visited the main sites as promised in the tour booking. Totally amazed by the mosque and Ferrari World. Sohaib was very professional in answering our questions and very friendly.Will be back again to explore Abu Dhabi in future
this trip is not good. don't waste your money. it's touristy and gives you barely enough time to explore the city. you will be bused from one location to another with no time to actually do or so anything for more than 30 min. moreover, they waste time by taking you to a gift shop i am sure there must be some kickback there and lunch at crazy tourist trap during which you have a choice to either eat 20 mandatory buffet or see the actual cultural center which is a fake village. i would steer clear and spend a bit more and do a better tour.
- Not an SUV, but a bus
- what Marian Mall?
- the Dates Market is two run down stores where you are strongly guided into one
- the Carpet Market is a carpet shop that just moved into this house, which was still under construction - with golden carpets and a sales session
- Lunch is at a tourist stop, where there is only one place. I wonder why we stopped specifically there.
- no chance to do what Kathrin W recommended would have loved to, since you travel with 10 more people.
- although they offer you to drop you somewhere else than your pick up place if you want, they really dont want to...
I called the local vendor, 24 7 Day Tours and Safaris, SEVERAL times the day before to confirm the tour. I finally called Viator and the representative was able to contact the person and he confirmed. However, he NEVER showed up!!
Good tour to get an overview about the City - advice: do without stop at Ferrari World useless unless you enter and spend more time at Heritage village / Corniche. Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque is briliant and a must!