O e-mail ou a senha digitados estão incorretos. Redefina a sua senha, caso a tenha esquecido. Clique aqui
The trip was a lot of fun, we went out to snorkel but the water was to rough so we couldn't go to the underwater museum. The guides were really good, we had a lot of fun with unlimited beverages. The only thing is they keep you in a group and with other boats around it got a little crowded as where my son and I separated from the group.
Well... The tour was very expensive and for that price quiet mediocore/low quality.....
1. the trip started very late, like over an hour later when we had to be at the meeting point
2. we have had very view time on Isla de Mujeres- 1,5 hours! and nearly everyone was very tired at that time
3. The snorkeling stops were very overfilled tourist places... nothing special at all and we had to hurry a lot, you couldnt see a lot of fishes because the stops were very deep and we were forced to wear swimwests...
4. the guide was very unprofessional as he left a girl crying with panic in the water, my boyfriend got seasick and was vomiting and even wasnt waiting for him and asking if he feels good/better. At the end my sick bf was watching for the little crying girl...
5. Food and Drinks were very! mediocore...
6. we were hurried a lot and pushed to sell us stuff as 1 hour golfcar for 600 pesos :D at the end we were on time on the boat and had to wait for the others who went out with the golfcar
7. at the end the staff was saying that they were working voluntary on the trip no wages and were begging for tips
8. For 75 Dollars?! the transport to that meeting point, which is kind of outside the center/hotel zone could be AT LEAST included
one tip for you guys: I have already been 2 years ago to Isla de Mujeres- but we went by our own by ferry there. At Isla de Mujeres we bought a very good and economic tour for less than 300 pesos which was private, they took us out for private and not overfilled snorkelstops with loads of fishes, the lunch was also very nice... and at the end you could spend as much time on the Island as you wanted....
This was one of our favorite tours of our trip! Departure was from Cancun Bay Resort and check in was easy. The Gulf was rough and we got a bit seasick going over. The swim/snorkle did not help with the nausea but was still fun. We had our own gear borrowed their fins and that was for the best. Their snorkles did not look very efficient. Our stop for lunch was some of the best food we had but the beach was very crowded and there were no chairs for us. The next boat ride took us to the downtown area for shopping. We did not purchase much but enjoyed looking at all the shops...folks were a bit pushy to come in and look. After about 1 hour it was time to return to Cancun. The drinks flowed freely every time we were on the boat and the crew was great! It was a much better trip than going on the ferry because we were taken right to the best places. Great trip!
Whenever we go abroad on holiday, we do try to go on a Catamaran trip, however this time I had booked the day out on the trimaran Lupito from seeing the promotional video. Initially my wife felt disappointed by the small size of the vessel, however having put to sea and noting the smaller number onboard and that it was not a booze fueled trip sat back and relaxed into our day, don't get me wrong the drink flowed as much as you wanted. Having stopped for snorkelling we then stopped off on Isla Muyeres from lunch, although we took part in photographic session with a nurse shark in hind sight we realised how cruel this was due to the small pen in which the shark was housed. After lunch we then got back on the boat and travelled along the coast to the main town. Having spent nearly 2 hours we then boarded the boat back to Cancun. The staff on the Lupito were fantastic, not only providing the entertainment they were excellent guides. If you don't want a boat trip mobbed with booze fueled people this is a definite trip to do
So, the open bar is good! However I felt a little too crowded on the boat. The music was really low and the spirit and enthusiasm from the guides wasn't really there. We didn't start drinking shots until the end of the cruise. We saw other boats ad they looked like they were having more fun than us. On the plus side the snorkeling, Isla Mujeres and the short pit stop we made at the beach was awesome! amazing views of the island and the water was spectacular! If you like a low calm atmosphere this is for you, but if you like to party make sure you take the Party Cruise 2 to 3 levels party boat.
My daughter and I enjoyed this fun trip very much. WE LOVED EDGAR Shrek who is such a sweetheart. We've snorkeled many places and this was not the best snorkeling we've ever seen but it was nice. The buffet was OK at Isla Mujeres but getting to touch/hold a nurse shark was unexpected and very cool. The beach we stopped at for the buffet was OK but the water was quite shallow and we didn't have much room to really swim. I truly believe this trip would not be as good if it were not for our dear EDGAR Shrek. We just love him!!!
A Viator usa cookies para melhorar sua experiência no nosso site. Saiba mais e veja como alterar as configurações de cookies