Veja uma seleção de atrações incríveis da Espanha por um preço com desconto em um tour do Madri Super Saver. De manhã, descubra a grandiosidade arquitetônica do mosteiro de El Escorial e sinta-se emocionado no monumento Vale do Caído, uma escultura em movimento que comemora os milhões que morreram na Guerra Civil Espanhola. À tarde, aventure-se na cidade real de Aranjuez e visite as residências reais e os monumentos impressionantes da cidade real, tombada como Patrimônio da Humanidade pela UNESCO, com um guia experiente. Economize 15% por cento ao reservar ambas as excursões enriquecedoras.
It's am unexpected combination of two independent half-day tours into one, with different groups, buses, guides. Very inconvenient and tour senseless. But the worst thing is multi-lingual group and multi-language narrative. It's not a guide problem, but tour in three languages pronounced fast and mechanical is a big problem.
The places were definitely worth the visit. Poor communication at Julia's travel. Guide did her best to work with a large group. We were the only couple who spoke English and part of the on- time minority. Most of the communication was in Spanish.
La visite à Aranjuez a été trop court du fait que nous partions de Madrid seulement à trois heures.
Quant à celle de l'Escorial , trop courte aussi .Ce serait primordial d'inclure la bibliothèque dans cette visite.
La Vallée et la Basilique Mausolée de Franco offre très peu d'intérêt à mon avis.
Los dos lugares son bellísimos de visitar en Madrid y lugar de referencia pero el tour fue terriblemente pésimo. En ningún caso nos dieron auriculares a pesar de que en el de el escorial eramos 25 personas y en el de aranjuez éramos 52 personas para un guía!. Tuvimos que estar haciendo colas de espera junto con los demás turistas. La explicación fue muy superficial, se olvidaron de mil datos e incluso algunos eran erróneos, cosa poco tolerable. La calidad de los guias es terriblemente mala y se creo mucho mal estar entre todos los miembros del grupo. No recomendaría a la agencia subcontratada por ser la peor experiencia viator que hemos tenido hasta el momento. Y eso que hemos contratado para paris, roma y venecia con vosotros y todo fue excepcional.
Excelente la guia de la visita a Aranjuez, Carmen, viajamos muchisimo y siempre encuentras buenos profesionales en todos partes, pero es dificil encontrar alguien que aparte sea simpatica y tan agradable en una tarde de agosto donde el sol nos derretia hasta los sesos. Gracias Carmen por hacernos el dia mas llevadero.
La escursión del Escorial y El Valle de los Caidos nos supo a poco, muy profesional pero la guia trasmitia poco.
Two problems. First, I booked a full day tour that was supposed to included lunch, only to discover at noon that my wife and I were not to be given lunch and would have to find a place to eat by ourselves. Second, the guide at Aranjuez was bored and boring, and responded with dismissive and annoyed arrogance to a very simple question (I looked up the answer myself after our return home, and found that I was right and the guide was wrong.)
This trip actually is a two-part excursion provided by two different guides in two different buses. El Escorial itself is impressive but they take straight into the building. The scale of the building is so immense that it can be viewed only from some distance. The tour operator should adjust this visit to give tourists full impression this grandiose monument. Aranjuez is a jewel for those into baroque and palace architecture although the premises of the palace are run down.
Nice places to visit, with some drawbacks
1. This is a combination of two different tours, so you will spend two extra hour getting back to Julia's office in Downtown Madrid, waiting for the next departure and leaving again the congestion of Downtown
2. The departure to Escorial was a bit disorganized and we left 20 minutes late (not because any passenger was missing)
3. The driver had no idea where to go, he was constantly getting lost, taking wrong entrances...he almost took a wrong way when we exit Valle de los Caidos
4. The guide was a very unpleasant woman. She was shouting to the driver all the time, in front of all of us. Actually she was so mean that all the passengers were laughing.
5. She said she could not do the guide tour inside the Basilica at Valle de los Caidos for some political prescription, but there were another guide tour inside.
6. They did not give us time to walk around the gardens of El Escorial, which seems to be beautiful
7. The visit inside El Escorial was too fast, we were almost running. She kept repeating that we needed to be back in MAdrid because some passengers needed to go to some lunch before their tour to Toledo.
The Aranjuez tour was much better, the guide was a nice laid back guy, with better attitude and a lot of humor.